Mandatory health pass
Our establishment is happy to welcome you this summer.
In order to allow you to enjoy your stay in complete freedom, and following recent government announcements,
you will be required to present your health pass once on arrival (18 years and over only).
It can be presented in digital or paper format.
This valid pass will allow you to enjoy all the activities and places of relaxation and leisure of our establishment during all your holidays.
The health pass can be presented in digital or paper form; it is a proof of either :
– a complete vaccination schedule :
– 1 week after the 2nd injection for double injection vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca) ;
– 4 weeks after injection for single injection vaccines (Janssen Johnson & Johnson);
– 2 weeks after injection for vaccines in people with a history of Covid (single injection).
– negative RT-PCR or antigenic test less than 48 hours old
– or a positive RT-PCR test attesting to the recovery of Covid-19, at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
If you live outside France:
For unvaccinated persons (full vaccination schedule), a negative PCR or antigenic test (TAG) result performed less than 72 hours before departure is required.
For the United Kingdom, Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, the Netherlands and Greece a test is required at departure of less than 24 hours for non-vaccinated persons.
For all of us to have a successful summer holiday, please be vigilant and continue to respect the barrier measures.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.